- Create a free account at Plickers.com.
- Set up your class roster(s) and print the Plickers Response Cards.
- Add questions to your question library and assign questions to a class queue.
- Engage students in using Plickers during the lesson by administering questions in Live View and scanning their response cards.
- Review results to reflect upon student understanding.
For Students (Students do NOT need a device to use Plickers):
- Retrieve Plicker Card number assigned to you.
- Consider your answer to the question being administered by your teacher.
- Hold your Plicker Card up for your teacher to scan with your selected response oriented at the top of your Plicker Card.